For the ProReverse Faceplates, we use material which gets engraved in reverse on the back side of the panel. The engraving will be visible in the correct orientation on the front because the material is transparent.
Finally, the engraving must be filled with paint. The benefit of this type of plate is that the engraving itself is better protected against scratches and hits because the engraving is on the back of the panel.
The more important advantage is that endless color combinations are possible. Even multicolored panels are no problem.
Here's how it works
The data is prepared and delivered just like with normal front panels. Then we process the data and manufacture and deliver the front panel as shown here.
Afterwards, the engraving is filled with color, which is the customer's responsibility. This can be done with a brush or a small spatula. Acrylic paint, which comes in tubes for painting or as a pen, is recommended for the job. We ourselves use acrylic pens for coloring.
- Large areas are best treated with the spatula
- Use masking tape to mask the panel if working with
- multiple colors. A spatula can also be cut out of cardboard
To fill the engraving with color, a spray-paint can can also be used. This creates a very homogeneous filling. Application only in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors.
The result is very similar to the old Marshall panels. Were they made in the same way?
Here's how it works
1. Choose the desired size, material, and color combination.
Tip! Multiple objects can be placed on a workspace, enabling efficient material utilization and order processing. For example, on a workspace with dimensions of 150 x 600, two panels with dimensions of 55 x 490 mm (front and back) can be placed and ordered. These arrangements and optimizations must be included in the provided data.
2. Prepare the data according to the specifications and complete the checklist.
3. Submit the order through the Online-Shop. and upload the prepared data directly with the respective product.
4. Wait for delivery.